Tuesday, July 12, 2011

warning: a conversation about makeup containing adult language.

I always say I don't wear much makeup, but I LOVE LOVE playing with it, smelling it, touching it, trying it on, and then washing it all off. There are products that we've all heard about as "the makeup artist's favorite" or "must-have items." I've found success with some, and others were a bust. Like Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. People love it, swear by it, have for years. For me, it makes my already-decent lashes too spiky and spidery. Or as I've mentioned previously Philosophy's Hope in a Jar was a no-go for me.

If you've ever read any kind of women's fashion, fitness, or lifestyle magazine, you've probably heard of NARS Orgasm blush. And very clever there, NARS, giving a product a sexy name to draw interest. Anyway, this summer brings a special compact with the Orgasm and a bronzer side-by-side. I totally splurged and purchased the Orgasm/Laguna combo, and I have to say it's one of the nicest, most fool-proof products I've ever used. I look... beachy, and glowy, and refreshed with the combo. If I had a nice enough picture of myself, I'd post it!

So, dear trio of regular readers, next time you need some blush and a pick-me-up, I'd recommend checking it out!

No comments: