Wednesday, April 6, 2011

dinner, 4/6/11.

Trying to get through whatever is in the fridge this week, so we had grilled chicken breast marinated in some lemon juice, honey, Stuarto's garlic olive oil (from my dad!), salt, and pepper. We threw some julienned preserved lemon on top.

Since it IS spring, according to the calendar, I've been craving light foods like pasta salad. Instead of pasta, I used some quinoa and all of the nearly gone veggies in the drawer. Today that was mini bell peppers, green onions, some broccoli slaw and basil. I tossed it in lemon juice and olive oil, Lawry's seasoned salt, and fresh pepper. It was a workable, pretty healthy meal. Of course, there is hot sauce on the quinoa. YUM.


I am not a food photographer. I plan on taking some photography classes one of these days. This was the best I could do!

No comments: